X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

I hope you don't gamble
    Is it even gambling if you always lose?

I haven’t seen any UAB but I’ve seem every WSU. I can’t pick us to win against any D-I team right now. Especially one that has demonstrated the capacity to consistently get Ws in conference.

Remember when we were disappointed to get a pushover UAB for an Intrust game? Pepperidge Farms remembers .
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

The Dragon - 66
      8 Pound, 6 Ounce Baby Wu - 77

Let's Go Shockers!!!
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

I hope you don't gamble
        No way I'm a gambler. That would bankrupt me.. However, my predictions match who I want to win, not who I might think will win. Thus, I have always have and will predict the Shockers to win. One Season the Shocks won all of the regular Season games.

When I picked us to finish 5th early on,, I knew Doc's pick of 8th could also be closer.. Then when Doc brought up "fools gold" b4 AAC play, I still thought we might be okay because we were decent in most of those games at least against the easier more average teams.

The morals of the story? 1. Doc was wiser than me again. 2. No more trying to be successful in the AAC without top notch actual proven point guards such as Craig Porter, etc. Don't even think about it please.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

It's about time that I finally got a prediction correct later but I underestimated the win by 3 points
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
            The Dragon - 66
            8 Pound, 6 Ounce Baby Wu - 77

Let's Go Shockers!!!
            ​​​​​​

Final: 66 UAB, 74 WSU
            Sweet Baby Wu just about nailed it!

Comment

Working...
            X